Brand marketing assistant
Work in conjunction with Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer, Logistics, Operations, Sales Manager and Team, Education, Suppliers, Customers, Agencies
Permanent / Monday to Friday – from 9am to 5.30pm
Near Radlett, Hertfordshire
Louella Belle is a cosmetic distribution company that has been established for some 25 years. We specialise in distribution of nail care brands which in most cases we have sole UK distribution rights to. We are currently seeking a Brand Marketing Assistant to help support our marketing team in driving our brands forward. .
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong knowledge of social media and online. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required as is the ability to work accurately to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a ‘can do’ attitude, great people skills and willingness to learn. In return you will experience the buzz of working in a busy / dynamic company
- Copywriting and proofing all marketing materials.
- Supporting social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Helping with PR planning for new product launches
- Maintaining databases across all platforms, ensuring contacts are up-to-date
- Managing press cuttings on media monitoring website and downloading / filing as necessary
- Supporting with events and exhibitions.
- Assisting with research, report writing, campaign strategy and implementation
- Monitoring brand presence and mentions across print, digital and social – Identifying coverage opportunities
- Managing all samples and product send-outs
- Supporting the wider marketing team with ad hoc admin tasks.
- Communicating with the brands and their global teams
- Be responsible for developing a wide range of marketing collaterals and resources.
- Managing the creation of graphic elements.
- New Product Launches: manage new product development and delivery to market by coordinating all the aspects of the marketing mix
- Market Research: conduct thorough market research to support the NPD process / and to facilitate brand positioning in the target markets.
- Provide ideas for improving the marketing policies, procedures and strategies for the brand
- Responding to all sales requests about promotion, products, services etc. and other related activities.
- E-commerce assistance.
Essential Traits and Skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in marketing and PR, ideally within both trade and consumer
- Strong, creative ideas with commercial goals
- Experience with social media publishing tools, email marketing platforms and e-commerce website highly advantageous
- Knowledge of graphic design and software is beneficial
- Interest in digital and influencers
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience and interest in the beauty sector is highly advantageous
- Good people management skills, but very hands on and happy to implement campaigns in-house
- Event organisation experience is preferable but not essential
Competitive salary and benefits, own car is highly beneficial as our office is based near St Albans.
If you think you are suitable for this great opportunity, please send your CV along with your salary expectation and available start date to Jennie Beebe at firstname.lastname@example.org.